Ikon Life is still operating during the Corona crisis. Following government recommendation, all employees are working from home offices including our Customer Support.
Why Choose the C3+ Holter Monitor?
Undiagnosed atrial fibrillation (AF) increases the risk of stroke five-fold. AF related strokes can be prevented through earlier detection and timely treatment1. Innovative technologies such as the C3+ can simplify and accelerate the diagnosis of AF.
What Patients Say
The C3+ is so small and lightweight that I can wear it completely unnoticed under my shirt
Thanks to the flexible arms it is possible for me to move freely during my everyday activities
The C3⁺ is comfortable to wear compared to other Holter Monitors.
What Physicians Say
The C3+ allows faster and more efficient patient monitoring
After recording, the final report is created from the Cortrium Cloud with only a few clicks. It is impressively simple and fast
The long battery life of 7 days is perfect for post stroke monitoring, as it has increased our AF detection rates
The C3⁺ is easy to attach, connect and all in all a helpful tool with great potential.
Which Cardiac Arrhythmia’s can be Detected?
- Asystolic over 2.0 sec. duration
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
- Atrial Flutter*
- Ventricular Extrasystoles
- Higher grade of tachycardia ventricular arrhythmia**
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Flutter***
- Ventricular Fibrillation***
* as Artrial Fibrillation (AF) ** as Ventricular Tachycardia(VT) *** as ventricular rhythm disorder or Ventricular Tachycardia depending on heart rate are shown in the Cardiomatics report. 1. Kirchof P et al.: 2016 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with EACTS. Eur Heart J 2016; 37(38): 2893–2962